Save-A-Pet Adoption Center Summer Supply Drive
Knauz Hyundai has been designated as an official Summer Supply Drive drop off location. If you would like to help Save-A- Pet in their efforts please bring your donations to our sales department at our Hyundai Store between July 9th, 2012 and August 11th, 2012. At any given time, Save-A-Pet cares for 250-300 dogs and cats. As you’d imagine, basic supplies are used up very quickly.
This summer, we find ourselves using more and more “daily” supplies to help care for our residents. These items include canned food, cat litter, shoe covers, paper towels, and garbage bags. To ensure we can use as much funding as possible for rescue and medical expenses: we are launching a new summer supply drive to collect these daily supplies.
- Pedigree Canned Food All flavors - Save-A-Pet uses an average of 56 regular cans per day!
- Friskies Canned Dog Food All flavors - Save-A-Pet uses an average of 42 small cans per day!
- Soft Dog Treats All flavors - LOW FAT/LOW CALORIE is preferred.
- Paper Towels - any brand
- Tidy Cat Litter or Feline Pine Litter Between both types of litter -Save-A-Pet uses an average of 45 bags per week!
- Shoe Covers - Staff and volunteers use shoe covers every day when treating the residents.
- 55 gallon Garbage Bags- Save-A-Pet uses an average of 60 large garbage bags per week!
Their goal is to generate enough donations for at least three months’ worth of usage.
There are three convenient ways to donate supplies to Save-A-Pet:
- Drop off supplies at the Knauz Hyundai Store the official supply drive location during our normal hours of operation. Monday-Friday: 9:00AM - 8:00PM, Friday: 9:00AM – 6:00PM & Saturday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM.
- Order supplies online: via Save-A-Pet’s Wish Lists on Amazon.com
- Drop off supplies at the Save-A-Pet’s Adoption Center (and visit the residents while you’re there!)